Friday, May 13, 2011

Artfire

Hi everyone!

We wanted to give you all an update and let you know that our wonderful handmade items and alpaca fiber are now going to be available on another handmade marketplace site!  We have just joined Artfire as a Pro Member!

Now why would we do that?

Well, we want to grow our business and grow our shop.  One way to do that is to be members of various marketplaces that let us do that.  Don't get me wrong.  I love Etsy.  In fact, I have made quite a few purchases from Etsy myself -- and I mean A LOT of purchases!  I also know that some people like Etsy, some like Artfire.  Just like some people use Facebook & Twitter, and some do not.

For now, all of our items will be available on Etsy, and only our made to order items and items we have multiple stock in will be available on Artfire.  This is because some of our items are one of a kind, and I would hate to sell that item twice!

Please check us out on either or both sites.  Our Artfire site will take a bit to start getting items on it, but please bear with us and check back often!

Thank you so much everyone for all of your continuing support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.