Sunday, August 25, 2013

Cricket . . .

Last Christmas I was gifted a new 15" Cricket Rigid Heddle Loom.  It is pretty awesome and it has been a so much fun learning to weave!

My loom is stained purple (notice a theme . . .)

. . . and his name is Jiminy.  (Get it . . . it's a cricket . . .  hahaha)


I have made some scarves and even a baby blanket on my little loom. 

A gift for a co-worker's new baby boy.

This scarf won 1st place at the AOBA National Alpaca Show (for sale in my Etsy shop of course!)


Hmmmmm . . .

So my list of crafty stuff I do is growing -

Crocheting, Sewing, Spinning, and Weaving!

Yay!

Oh, and of course I dye fiber and yarn too!

More on that later . . .

1 comment:

  1. Thanks a lot for your great post.your article is very interest.i hope you will give more interest post. seo tutorial

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.