Friday, August 2, 2013

It's a GIRL!

Yay!  Another female cria!  On July 21st, Bella gave us another beautiful baby girl!  We have named her Leia.  She is just as soft and crimpy as her sister from last year, Lena.  (I know, Leia, Lena, it might get confusing sometimes, but bear with me!)

Only hours old!

She's a cutie!

With proud mom, Bella.

It's hard to be so cute!



Another update on our herd . . . we have sold our fiber male, Lars.  He has gone to live on another farm in SE MN.  He is going to be one of two fiber/companion males.  He will be missed but he will have a fun life on his new farm with his new friend.


I know I haven't blogged in quite awhile, but hey, I have a little man toddling around the house now, so I've been busy!

But . . .

Look for new blog posts every Sunday in August and September!  Wahoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.